Our model optimizes alignment between hospitals and physicians
Excellence Headquarters® is actively pursuing high quality providers in practices that understand the changing landscape of healthcare in order to develop partnerships that will help build and grow a national network. These managed practices will be on the forefront of dictating healthcare reform that includes pay for performance, bundled payments and risk sharing of patient care. Our validated and proprietary platforms provide a turnkey solution for hospital service line optimization and physician practice challenges alike while keeping the managed physicians involved in the ownership and oversight of their group.
– Access to clinical research department and dedicated intellectual property development, laboratory with gait lab and motion analysis, biomechanics lab, tissue culture facility, in house patent applications and a not-for profit Foundation.
– Proprietary data management and predictive modeling tools to optimize your ability to understand outcomes and bundled costs, as well as to track complications accurately with scrubbed and relevant data to a physician level.
– Information Technology Department, including software engineers and programmers, for centralized management of phone and computer servers, customized platforms for your EMR and quality abstraction, and oversight of a Citrix desktop.
– Validated proven, evidence-based, standardization to lower costs and improve outcomes.
– Business Development Services including real estate development and management, new business opportunities, acquisitions and mergers, and joint ventures.
– Marketing and branding, public relations, advertising, physician relationship management, market analysis, customer relationships, and social media management.
– Operations management to create consistent processes and procedures across clinics and service lines, co-management contracts, physician recruitment and contracting, purchasing, and strategic planning.
Here's what our partners have to say...
“AIP and its more than 300 affiliated primary care physicians consider themselves fortunate to be clinical and business partners with Excellence Headquarters for more than a decade. Their commitment to innovation, clinical leadership and patient satisfaction has allowed both our organization to not only survive, but thrive in this challenging healthcare environment!”
Keith Dines, Arizona Integrated Physicians President & CEO